SECTION 2 - WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We gather your personal information to provide and continuously improve our services. Here are the kinds of personal information we gather:
2.1. Account and Shipping Information
Your contact and profile information including your name, email address as well as your address, city’s name, geographic location, phone number, payment details and other zip codes for the purpose of delivering our physical product.
- The collection of personal information from users will be: (but is not limited to)
- Full Name
- Additional Information For Shipping The Product
- Country and City Name
- Zip Code
- Payment Information (processed automatically)
2.2. Logs, Usage, And Support Data
Log data, which may include your IP address, your device type, and settings, your device information (such as make, model, and OS), the date and time when you used the Website, information about your browser configuration, language preferences, unique identifiers, and cookies.
General Location information, such as IP address and the region in which you are located when you are logging in and using the Website.
2.3. Third-Party Reliance
We use third-party analytics services, fundamentally Google analytics, to help us in analyzing patterns and insights on our Website. With the gadget and use of information gathered by our third-party analytics services, we produce and process collected data.
2.4 Who Has Access To The Users Sensitive Information
All sensitive information, such as your password, is end-to-end encrypted. No one can have access to it. In other words, we will never be able to see what your password is but will be able to change it if requested.
SECTION 3 – USAGE OF USERS’ INFORMATION
We use your information to work, give, create, and improve the Website and services we provide to you. These reasons include:
3.1. Providing And Securing Our Services:
- We need to identify and authenticate our users to ensure, for example, that only those authorized users can use our Website.
- We use the information that you provide when signing up to set up your account, process payments, contact you regarding the Services, and manage your account.
- We use your contact information and information related to your request to respond to your inquiries, manage our contract with you, respond to your questions and requests, and send you updates and information about the Website.
- We use logging and other data such as general location information, for example, the IP address of your browser or device to help us manage the performance, security, and compliance of the Services.
3.2. Troubleshooting, Providing And Improving The White Horizon Website
We use the information gathered from users to improve our website and to fix the bugs, errors glitches, and mistakes in our website.
3.3. Comply With Lawful Commitments
We may use and share users’ information where we are required by lawful, legal, or judicial authority to do so.
3.4. Communicate With You
We use your contact information where appropriate to send you information about our services, events, new plans, changed subscription plans, and marketing communications. We also use email statistics to assess the effectiveness and to make improvements to our communications.
3.5. Fraud And Scam Prevention And Detection
We use individual data to detect and prevent abuse and fraud to ensure the security of our clients and others. We may likewise use scoring strategies to evaluate and oversee credit risks.
SECTION 4 – COOKIES POLICY
SECTION 5 – SHARING OF USER INFORMATION
White Horizon does not rent or sell your information. We restrict access to your information to authorized employees, and we do not share your information with third parties except in the circumstances explained below.
5.1. Employees And Authorized Contractors
Our employees and authorized contractors may need to access information about you when they require this to perform their job.
5.2. Successor Entities
5.3. Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, And Professional Advisors
We may need to disclose information about you where we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law or regulation, or if we are otherwise legally required to do so, such as in response to a court order or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands.
SECTION 6 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
We rely on third-party platforms to render our services. Please note that all of these services are changeable and we may use other alternatives in case we find new, better, and improved third-party platforms. These links may or may not be associated or affiliated with us in any way.
Unless expressly stated, the provision of a link to an external third-party website should not be construed as an endorsement, affiliation, sponsorship, recommendation, preference, or website rival of that website or any products or services on such website. The third-party links and services available on or through our Website might be governed by their own respective policies and data protection laws. We urge the users and consumers of our website to keep themselves informed of any policies of such third-party links by reading their respective policies and privacy statements. White Horizon will not accept any liability for your access, use, or reliance on such websites and the materials contained therein.
SECTION 7 – PROTECTION AND RETENTION OF USER INFORMATION
White Horizon maintains industry-standard security safeguards to protect your information. This includes ensuring our employees receive appropriate security and privacy training and guidance, so they are aware of the measures they need to implement to protect their information.
Access controls are in place to limit access to your information to those who need it to perform their jobs. For example, information about you may be provided to our customer support specialists to help you with your requests. Individuals who are permitted to handle your information must adhere to confidentiality obligations.
7.1. Retention Of User Information
Generally, White Horizon does not permanently store any content from users’ data on the White Horizon platform. Rather, when you log in to the Website, we retrieve data from our website in real-time so that it is displayed in the portal for viewing during your session. We store other content that you produce so that you can easily access this material on the Website.
SECTION 8 - NOTICE FOR RESIDENTS IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA REGARDING STORAGE OF DATA
All information you provide to us is stored securely and treated with care and respect. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) such as the United States or Canada. It may also be processed by persons operating outside the EEA. If we do send your data outside the EEA, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the recipient implements appropriate measures to protect your information. By submitting your details, you agree to this transfer.
SECTION 9 - GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (GDPR) COMPLIANCE
If you are a citizen of any European country or state, the following disclosure is made in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulations.
In accordance with the GDPR, all users and members have the right to access their personal information about themselves that they have stored on our systems, and they can have us update this data, correct it, or delete it. Also, you may at any time withdraw your consent to any activity in which you provided us your consent. You are also entitled to obtain from us your Information (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit those data to another data controller.
Privacy Rights Under GDPR
You are entitled to the following privacy rights:
- The Right To Access – You have the right to request from us for copies of your data.
- The Right To Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct (or completes) any information you believe is inaccurate (or incomplete) about yourself.
- The Right To Erasure – You have the right to request that We erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Restrict Processing – You have the right to request that White Horizon restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Object To Processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Data Portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Complain To A Supervisory Authority – You have the right to any Supervisory Authority under GDPR.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 10 - CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We conform with the law of the children’s Data Protection Act regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. White Horizon websites and services are all aimed at individuals who are above 13 years or who are of age based on their local laws. If you are a minor, kindly don’t enroll to use the services and don’t give us any data about yourself.
SECTION 11 - CCPA COMPLIANCE
Under CCPA users have the following rights.
- Users have the right to know what personal information our Website collects.
- Users have the right to know who we share their data with.
- Users have the right to deletion of their data.
- Users have the right to receive Non-Discrimination services.